Wednesday, October 17, 2012


Over the Summer:

Overview:

So over the summer I had the opportunity to work with my uncle Joe Gibaldi where I prepped, tested, loaded in, and loaded out lighting and rigging gear.  I worked on site on a couple of jobs as well.

Under Armour;

 So Under Armour unveiled their new running shoe the Spine in New York City on June 20, 2012.

Spine Running Shoe

Under Armour hired Gothem Lighting to provide rigging gear as well as labor on site.  I set up the rigging hardware for all of the projection surfaces used, as well as ran the cable and focused the projectors.
Here are some behind the scenes photos:



So the final project looks kinda like this:


I also got to meet Tom Brady, Lindsey Vonn, and Kemba Walker:


Lace Factory;

Another amazing fun project that I got to work on was a photography shoot by Christina Cruetz.  We brought lighting gear to an abandoned lace factory where we lit a couple of different post apocalyptic shots.  I have some onsite shots that I took with my phone but thats about it.  Check em out:


No comments:

Post a Comment